What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A book containing 525 of the most strikingly beautiful scrapbooking sketches you can find
- Allowing you to put together almost any single page sketch combination to make a double layout sketch
- Allowing you to adapt each of our sketches into your own unique sketch with a few small tweaks
- Allowing you to find the perfect sketch to match the number of photos you’ve got
- How to get your voice smooth and addictive, no matter how self-conscious you are.
- Allowing you to use the sketches for digital and / or traditional scrapbooking
- Â Writing, spinning, and posting your articles to hundreds of content farms
- Â Throwing hundreds of dollars each week on AdWords and other paid ads
- Â Secret Radio DJ tips and tricks (canâ€™t reveal these here).
- Allowing you to start and finish a layout to perfection
- Allowing you to effortlessly create pages in less time
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 525 New And Inspiring Scrapbooking Sketches scores 72.88/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://scrapbookingcoach.com/525stunningsketchescba/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: scrapbookingcoach.com you’ll also be taken through to scrapbookingcoach.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)